Monday 25 May 2015

Blood bath .

Living a slander pretending everything is alright
DarkNess  slides towards me showing me shadows of the night
The sight of death is life for me
Seeing you dead slit by my knife
Pleased the heartaches didn't go in vain
I soke in your blood eating your brain

A yearn for terror you take out my light
Years I have gone now I'm putting up a fight
All my madness I've undergone
The day has come that you have gcone waiting keeping alive staying sain
I soke in your blood eating your brain

You gagged my mouth by darted words
Only to make me shattered shards
Finally taken a  breath with a free mind
Release  my tension  and fear behind
Nightmares of you leave me in pain
I soke in your blood eating your brain.

(C) 2015 Poem Mariam Alsulaiti 

 Collins Sestet poem.

Picture from Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment